forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 3302  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Valerie Sutton
Date:  Wed Apr 26, 2000  8:02 pm
Subject:  Video Transcription Course

At 2:45 AM -0700 4/26/00, Stefan Woehrmann wrote:

>I transcribed the "forword/introduction" not Knowing what he is
>talking about - except for "bible" and "enjoy or happy"

>Would love to hear - how do you feel looking at this sequence of
>moving moving moving -- canīt imagine that anybody on earth could
>get his brain to pick up one gesture (where does it start and where
>does it end, what is important - shoulder, body, eyes, mouth, -
>looking at you excellent paper - well you are the expert to know
>what a īmovement expression needs to become a sign (at least for the
>Japanese )

--------------------------

Hello Video Transcription Students!

1. Wayne Smith is not back from Greece yet, at least I think he said the 28th?

2. Mark wrote me a nice private message about the transcription.
Thank you, Mark!

Mark...do I have your permission to post your message to the SW List?
The purpose of the course is to learn from each other, and what you
had to say was very important. The Video Transcription Course has to
remain on the SW List, or I and the others will never know what is
happening.

3. We will always post to the SW List!

4. Only attach one attachment with one message. Never multiple
attachments to one message. Why? Because multiple attachments
confuses the Archives. We lost a number of messages in the month of
April because of multiple attachments. But one GIF to one message is
fine.

Each person will write a few signs in their own style, and send a GIF
with questions. Then I will write it my way too, and answer your
questions...and so on.

So as soon as Wayne gets back, we can start!

Best -