forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 3841  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Valerie Sutton
Date:  Mon Aug 7, 2000  5:45 pm
Subject:  Download Norwegian Physics Dictionary

At 3:06 PM +0100 8/6/00, Stefan Woehrmann wrote:
>Absolutely great is the possibility to download the SW-Dictionary. With
>SignWriter 4.3 everybody in the world can look at it. There is such a gerat
>chance to exchange, to discuss, to enrich ... I´m so convinced that this
>kind of exchange can support many friends of signlanguage and especially the
>people who are interested to learn how to prepare written documents in SL
>written in SW.

SignWriting List
August 7, 2000

Dear SW List:

Thank you, Stefan, for your feedback on our new Special Feature.....I
too feel that Ingvild's work is very important...I enjoyed reading it
while doing the web design ;-))

As Stefan mentions above, the Norwegian Sign Language dictionary,
with 800 physics terms written in SignWriting, is available for
download on the web:

Download Norwegian Sign Language Physics Dictionary
https://www.SignWriting.org/forums/linguistics/ling050.html

If any of you have problems with downloading or installing the
dictionary, just write to me...

Enjoy!! ;-)

https://www.egroups.com/group/sw-l

  Message 3841  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index