forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 3842  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Stefan Woehrmann
Date:  Tue Aug 8, 2000  11:07 pm
Subject:  Re: writing of left or right angle hand positions

Hello Charles, Valerie and everyone,

thank you very much for your feedback. I have to admit that my English isnīt
good enough to understand completely what you tried to explain. Nevertheless
I sat down to write an exercise which should demonstrate what I learned from
your feedback.
First stage 5 fingers- hand . Huhu here I can identify the thumb - so next
step

make a flat hand

next step bent the fingers at the knuckles (thumb and fingers point at the
same direction!!)

Here we are with step by step "constructed" angle hands and hopefully
well-placed bent fingers. ??