forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 3947  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Bill Reese
Date:  Wed Sep 20, 2000  5:27 pm
Subject:  Re: Finally Succeeded Creating .SGN to .PDF!

Valerie,

ECHO OFF means that the commands contained in the batch file won't be
echoed to the command line. What that means is that you won't see the
commands scroll by on the screen as the batch file runs. The @ symbol
does the same thing, that's why it's in front of ECHO OFF - it's making it
so that the ECHO OFF command itself won't echo to the screen.

Bill