forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 4007  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Valerie Sutton
Date:  Tue Oct 3, 2000  8:51 pm
Subject:  SW Article: Sign Language & Linguistics Journal

SignWriting List
October 3, 2000

Dear SW List:

As you know, the article Joe Martin requested:

Researcher's Resources
V. Sutton
"SignWriting: On the occasion of its 25th anniversary November 1999"

....has now been published in the....

Sign Language & Linguistics Journal
1999 - 2
https://www.jb-sign.com/journals/sll/1999/2/

When I tried to download it from their web site, I found that I could
not, since I would have to subscribe to their journal before I could
get access to their site...

Meanwhile, a friend tells me that authors of articles in the journal
should receive a free copy of it, so I am sure in time I will receive
my copy....

So Joe, I would suggest that you go to the Learning Center at
Gallaudet University, and ask for that journal - I bet that Gallaudet
has copies of the Sign Language and Linguistics Journal...

Hope you find it!

Valerie Sutton

Visit the SignWritingSite:

4010 Re: SW Article: Sign Language & Linguistics Journ cmf Wed  10/4/2000
4011 Re: SW Article: Sign Language & Linguistics Journ Valerie Sutton Wed  10/4/2000

  Message 4007  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index