forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 4573  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Valerie Sutton
Date:  Sat Mar 17, 2001  6:32 pm
Subject:  Hello Everyone ;-)

SignWriting List
March 17, 2001

My dearest friends -
So wonderful to see so many messages on the SignWriting List. Welcome
Patsy van Andel as a new member of the List...and it is so great to
hear from you again, Lorraine...I have soooo much to share with
you....and thank you Stefan and Henk and Tini for working together....

I just came home from the hospital. I was admitted Wednesday night,
but was back home by Friday. I am fine. I am supposed to be in bed
full time for a week...but I just had to read my email - ha!

The question is....can I really stay in bed for a week? Ha....I doubt it! ;-)))
--

Val ;->