forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 4703  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Valerie Sutton
Date:  Mon Apr 2, 2001  1:00 am
Subject:  Re: spelling diagonal angle

>Dear Valerie,
>excuse me - some things are difficult to understand - it ħħ like anything -
>once you are familiar with it things are so obvious but since I will have to
>explain all these things I would like to be able to understand it
>completely.

SignWriting List
April 1, 2001

Hi Stefan -
These symbols and signs are not obvious...I think they are quite
difficult. Your diagrams are complex with so many examples. I do not
know quite what your question is...Here is what I would say about
this diagram...You never needed anything but the signs themselves to
the left...they are written beautifully!

Attachment
diagonal-book.gif
Type: image/gif

  Message 4703  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index