forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 4863  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Nancy Cole
Date:  Wed Apr 25, 2001  3:20 am
Subject:  Many Thanks!!!!!

Dear Valarie,

I just wanted to thank you very much for letting me use the SW materials for
my kids!  Cecilia came down to Las Cruces and they had such a wonderful time
with her!  Donny is so fascinated with SW and it's just amazing how fast they
learn!  I really missed using it with them.  I'm now more confident and even
if I don't work at Hillrise next year I know that wherever I go I will use SW
with my students.  I haven't decided whether or not to stay at Hillrise yet.
Cecilia talked to Karen too, and she seemed very interested.  I also learned
more things about the signwriter, ha I couldn't believe there was more to
learn on it!!!!

Anyways, you and Cecilia have such big hearts and I wanted to thank you and
everyone on the list!  Everyone has contributed so much on the list and have
made Deaf Education more brighter!!!

Smile:)
Nancy Cole

  Replies Author Date
4864 Hello Everyone! ;-) Valerie Sutton Wed  4/25/2001
4865 Re: Many Thanks!!!!! Valerie Sutton Thu  4/26/2001
4873 Re: Many Thanks!!!!! Nancy Cole Thu  4/26/2001

  Message 4863  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index