forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 4985  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Valerie Sutton
Date:  Sat May 19, 2001  3:19 pm
Subject:  Re: SW "knowledge base" on CD

Stuart Thiessen wrote:
>Alternatively, maybe there are others on the SW list who have CD burners who
>would be willing to take on this project? That might be another way to go.
>That might relieve some burden from you.
>That is how I am thinking of it.

SignWriting List
May 19, 2001

Your thinking is wonderful, Stuart.....Your ideas over the years have
truly contributed to "the future" of SignWriting...

And yes, it would be great to have help from others with the burning
of the CD's.

But first, we need to determine what will be on the CD...and how it
will function for the user....

  Message 4985  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index