forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 5851  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Valerie Sutton
Date:  Tue Nov 6, 2001  12:34 am
Subject:  Re: Deaf Children Express Grief

>On another note; Tini has talked one of her friends into helping her with
>making book bags for her S.W.students. They are making them out of sturdy
>left over material and they are appliquéing the "Hello" sign writing symbol
>on them. Isn't that a neat idea? The kids will get them on the last day of
>the fall session in about three weeks time. We'll send you a picture when
>they are ready. You sure are an inspiration! Henk

SignWriting List
November 5, 2001

What a great idea, Tini and Henk! you remember we had DanceWriting tote bags years ago? They
were made of thick canvas and were really large. The bags had a
ballet "pas de chat" written in DanceWriting ...we also had old
SignWriting tote bags that are no longer in can read
about them on this web page:

I am so glad to hear you are doing a new design!

Are you able to help Ann transcribe the video for her art project?

Val ;-)

Valerie Sutton

....visit the...

Read & Write Sign Languages

Sign Language Dictionaries

Read & Write Dance

Read & Write Movement & Gesture

Deaf Action Committee for SignWriting
Center For Sutton Movement Writing
an educational nonprofit organization
Box 517, La Jolla, CA, 92038-0517, USA
tel: 858-456-0098....fax: 858-456-0020

  Message 5851  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index