forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 5852  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Ann Cunningham
Date:  Tue Nov 6, 2001  2:52 am
Subject:  Re: Deaf Children Express Grief

Dear Tini,
I just stumbled across your translation of the "Take Time" poem. I think
it is really wonderful and wonder if I might use at least a line from that
for the Colorado School for the Deaf and the Blind sculpture. One of the
elements of the sculpture is a tower dedicated to reading, in printed text
and Braille and I would like to add SW. I could use the line "Take time to
read it is the foundation of wisdom." What do you think?
Thanks & hope to hear from you soon. Ann

  Replies Author Date
5855 Re: Deaf Children Express Grief Henk Pel Wed  11/7/2001

  Message 5852  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index