forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 5898  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Stuart Thiessen
Date:  Wed Nov 14, 2001  8:26 pm
Subject:  Spelling questions

Hello all! Wondered if you could give me some feedback on the spelling of
these two ASL signs ...

The first means to look back in time. It is the sign for look but pointing
over the shoulder.

The second means to "mess up" or disrupt or associated meanings like that. It
starts with the right 5 hand clawed upward and rotates from the wrist forward.
The left 5 hand clawed pointing forward and rotates from the wrist backwards.
Is that the right way to write this?

I'm sure my description isn't the best for the second sign, but I'm not sure
how better to describe it with English descriptions of movement.

Thanks,

Stuart