forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 6094  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Valerie Sutton
Date:  Fri Dec 28, 2001  5:29 pm
Subject:  JAPAN: SignWriting for Japanese Sign Language

>Flavio Medina in Japan wrote: I want to talk about SignWriting for
>JSL (Japanese Sign Language). As I am in Japan, and already have
>some deaf friends here (in Brazil more than half of my friends are
>deafs), I became very courious about the SW for JSL.....

Dear SignWriting List Members, and Flavio!
Thank you for your message, Flavio, and welcome to the SignWriting
List again, but this time from Japan!

I remember before you were writing from Brazil, since you were
working on new computer software for SignWriting, with Antonio Carlos
da Rocha Costa in Pelotas, Brazil? Is that right?

So now you are in Japan, interested in working with SignWriting as a
part of your Master's Degree in Information Technology (IT)?

Yes...go right ahead and tell your professor that I will be happy to
help all I can with your work.

Please write a message to the SW List now, explaining some of your
ideas...What are you interested in researching, as a part of your
thesis with SignWriting?

___________________________

Valerie Sutton

....visit the...

SignWritingSite
https://www.SignWriting.org
Read & Write Sign Languages

SignBankSite
https://www.SignBank.org
Sign Language Dictionaries

DanceWritingSite
https://www.DanceWriting.org
Read & Write Dance

MovementWritingSite
https://www.MovementWriting.org
Read & Write Movement & Gesture

Deaf Action Committee for SignWriting
Center For Sutton Movement Writing
an educational nonprofit organization
Box 517, La Jolla, CA, 92038-0517, USA
tel: 858-456-0098....fax: 858-456-0020

  Replies Author Date
6097 Re: JAPAN: SignWriting for Japanese Sign Language Valerie Sutton Sat  12/29/2001

  Message 6094  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index