forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 6097  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Valerie Sutton
Date:  Sat Dec 29, 2001  6:23 pm
Subject:  Re: JAPAN: SignWriting for Japanese Sign Language

SignWriting List
December 29, 2001

Dear SW List members, and Flavio -

Thanks for this message, and I hope you will keep us informed as to
your SignWriting project with computers in Brazil and Japan!

You are right, it is a coincidence that I confused your name with
someone else in Brazil who worked with Antonio Carlos before - But I
am glad to know you are communicating with each other, since there
are several Brazilian attempts at software for SignWriting that may
be of interest to you...and very useful for the world too. Whenever
there is one ready, please tell us!

And it will be nice for Mark Penner in Japan to know of your interest
in SignWriting too...

So the year 2002 looks bright...

And Happy New Year everyone!

Val ;-)