forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 6140  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  MGirod & ACPrélaz
Date:  Thu Jan 3, 2002  12:07 pm
Subject:  Re: FRENCH SWISS: Software Question

Dear Valerie,

Thanks for your mail...

Computer problems... I don't really know how to answer your question...
I thought I first had to select a font (either french ou swiss-german)
and download it into my computer... and then install SW 4.4. but
actually I have no idea about it...
What do I have to start with ? I don't know what programm I need to
install to start using SW ? Both of them ?!? in what order

Hope to get news form you to get rid of my problem !

A-Claude

  Replies Author Date
6145 Re: FRENCH SWISS: Software Question Valerie Sutton Thu  1/3/2002

  Message 6140  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index