forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 6218  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Sergio Ribeiro
Date:  Mon Jan 21, 2002  9:36 pm
Subject:  SW for WINDOWS - When ???

Hi Sefan and List Members,

Regarding your message...

I supose with is possible export only simple sign fingers, hands, faces, etc
to folders anywhere. After capture this sign and insert into program for
windows and compose the final sign like Love, House, etc. And save .bmp
format. This folers is like a Dictionary, in word may be insert this sign in
doc like a Clip Galery.

Sergio Ribeiro
:-)

Hi Sergio - and List Members,

well I am interested in all kinds of programs that help present SW under
Windows. I not quite sure what you are doing with your program.

Please let me ask back:
There are several steps to create documents in Word .

1) type a sign with SW44 - in DOS
2) convert the sign to a .bmp graphic
3) paste the graphics from a folder (sign list) with alphabetic order into
the document

is this true ??

Sefan ;-)

  Replies Author Date
6219 Re: SW for WINDOWS - When ??? Charles Butler Mon  1/21/2002
6243 Re: SW for WINDOWS - When ??? Stuart Thiessen Wed  1/23/2002
6244 SignWriter Composer Valerie Sutton Wed  1/23/2002

  Message 6218  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index