forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 6752  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Valerie Sutton
Date:  Tue Apr 9, 2002  4:02 pm
Subject:  Re: Problem Exporting Columnized SGN to Bitmap

SignWriting List
April 9, 2002

Placing Signs in Columns, Part Two (to be continued)....

Hello Everyone, and Maria!

The little program called "ColumnMaker" that comes with SignWriter
DOS is made for "sentences" in columns in SignWriting.

BUT...dictionaries are printed in columns all the time with another
wonderful add-on program called "The Dictionary Manager".....which
works much better than ColumnMaker when it comes to dictionary
printing.

Maria... You and your co-workers once mentioned that you are having
problems with finishing the Maltese Sign Language Dictionary in
SignWriting? Are any of those problems related to printing the
dictionary in columns?

If so, then your problems are solved! I will be glad to give you
instruction for using the Dictionary Manager Program. It requires a
laser printer - and you have that!

So please write again to tell me whether you are printing sentences
or dictionaries...