forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 3174  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Stefan Woehrmann
Date:  Thu Mar 23, 2000  10:03 pm
Subject:  Re: SW Video Transcription Course Online

Dear Valerie

>At the moment we only have two students, Mark Penner and Wayne Smith,
>and both of them already know the signed language being written....

What about me? Would you please me as one of your students? I promise that
IŽll behave ....

You couldnŽt honestly imagine that I wouldnŽt show up - did you?

So much to do but nevertheless so eager to get into it!

All the best
Stefan

P.S. I wrote to Mark directly - therefore this late response ?

>The idea of the course was to teach people to write a signed language
>they don't know...that way they will really learn SignWriting and not
>get caught up with the meanings of signs...

Great IŽm looking forward to it. I guess in the beginning we have to find a
kind of agreement how many signs (frames) can be transcribed in a given
time?