forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 1346  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  "Wayne H. Smith"
Date:  Wed May 26, 1999  5:25 am
Subject:  Re: New SignWriter Features?

Valerie wrote:
>You will also be able to choose if you want to read Menus in words or signs
>or in both words and signs. For example, when I test SignWriter 5.0 right
>now, I have my menus in ASL, not English.

I had an afterthought on this, too. Would the menus be in English and/or
ASL, or could they be in other languages too? For example, is there the
option for the menus to be in Mandarin and/or TSL? If so, would you need
our input as to the correct signs for each menu item? It seems that this
might necessarily add a lot of (perhaps unnecessary) individualization to
the program that would just cost more time and money in the development
stage, but for what it's worth.....

- Wayne

  Replies Author Date
1366 Re: New SignWriter Features? Mark Penner Sat  5/29/1999
1377 Making a New Dictionary File Valerie Sutton Tue  6/1/1999
1454 Re: Computer Terms In Signed Languages Valerie Sutton Fri  6/11/1999

  Message 1346  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index